QFT Frequency Domain Control Design Toolbox - Authors
- Craig Borghesani
- Craig Borghesani received his B.S. degree in Interdisciplinary Engineering
(Robotics) from Purdue University and M.S. degree in Mechanical Engineering
from the University of Massachusetts, Amherst.
- Yossi Chait
- Yossi Chait received his B.S. degree in Mechanical Engineering from Ohio State University in 1982, and his M.S. degree and Ph.D. degree in Mechanical Engineering from Michigan State University in 1984 and 1988, respectively. Currently he is an associate professor at the Mechanical Engineering Department, University of Massachusetts, Amherst.
- Dr. Chait has numerous publications in the area of robust control design. He has been active in Quantitative Feedback Theory teaching and research for the past five years. In recognition of this work, he was an Air Force Institute of Technology Distinguished Lecturer and held a Dutch Network Visiting Scholar at Delft University and Philips Research Laboratories and a visiting appointment at Tel Aviv University. Dr. Chait has consulted for industry in a broad range of applications, for example in automatic welding, real time particle analyzers and vibrations reduction. Dr. Chait resides in Western Massachusetts with his wife and two daughters.
- Oded Yaniv
- Oded Yaniv received his B.Sc. degree in Mathematics and Physics from Hebrew University, Israel, in 1974, and his M.Sc. degree in Physics and Ph.D. degree in Applied Mathematics from the Weizmann Institute of Science, Israel in 1976 and 1984, respectively. Currently he is on the faculty of the Electrical Engineering/Systems Department at Tel Aviv University, Israel.
- Dr. Yaniv's research interests are in the areas of robust, linear and non-linear systems. He has been active in the Quantitative Feedback Theory area since starting his Ph.D. research under the supervision of Prof. Horowitz. Dr. Yaniv was a senior control engineer at the Systems Division, Tadiran, Israel, in 1983-1987. Since then he has been a consultant to major companies in the Israeli industry. Dr. Yaniv was invited several times to the U.S. Air Force WPAF Labs under the Window of Science program, and presented numerous short courses on QFT around the world, for example, NASA Goddard.